Monday, August 4, 2008

Blog

Eve said she won’t read Adam’s blog because she knows that it will make her mind boil. And although Adam knows it’s good to know oneself, he had done this blog mostly for her and he’d been careful with his tone and what he wrote. But Eve said she cannot control her anger and perhaps it’s better she doesn’t read it.


Adam is not very happy about this. Perhaps he won’t write much on this one anymore.


[By the way Eve also didn’t read Adam’s other blogs yet. She said they are too long. Adam had read her blogs completely although they were 10 times longer and even almost studied them and talked about them with her and all. But she doesn’t seem to be that interested about what’s inside Adam as much as he is interested to know what Eve has to write. Now she has a new laptop and he hopes this will improve the situation. His only hope at this moment is that she’ll keep on writing to her two blogs that he already knows the address of and not on one which is hidden from him. Eve doesn’t like being public much (although she blogs) and she has many e-mail addresses, different blogs, some other hidden stuff perhaps. Adam has multiple addresses also, but he uses them only for completely mundane purposes. :) ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, there are some hard accusations here. And the tone is not careful as the author has thought to himself.

Adam said:

"Eve said she cannot control her anger"..

Wow, did she really say this?

What Eve really said to Adam was, I repeat (again), AND IN WRITING, (so Adam can refer back here, in case there is another misquotation of what Eve supposedly have said).


This is what Eve said:

I wrote my blog for my own therapy and outlet, because I no longer want to argue with you. You don't have to read my blog, it is for my therapy only. And I'd rather not want to read your Adamosphere blog also, because I don't want to take our arguments in the blog sphere level by reacting to whatever you maybe writing in your blog. Because if I read it and react/comment, then my objective of having a "saving truce" in my blog will be defeated. I thought our verbal exchange is enough, we don't need to extend it more in blogsphere.I only want peace, I REALLY WANT TO STOP ARGUING WITH YOU.I hope you understand.


I am reading your other blogs, and you know that very well, and we do talk about it. For example, I told you that your "Brief summary in South East Asia" entry is not very long for a summarized 2 years stay, and so, it is good. I thought you listened to me when I said that...

And even if I don't read your blogs, what seems to be the problem with that? Do I need to read your blogs in order for you to feel approved/validated? There are many anonymous readers who enjoy reading blogs, and I'm sure, many will enjoy reading your entries as much as I do.

My suggestion for you is, just relax, enjoy your blogging and whether it is read or not, don't be concerned. You make your blog mainly for yourself, for your learning, creativity, and self-expression.


I said, your other blogs are too long, and people don't want to read long blogs. I suggested you write more succinctly so it is more reader friendly. And when I made that suggestion, I was not telling you that for my sake, but for all readers in general. And you agreed with me about that. I really thought you understood when you agreed with me.


There is much more I can possibly say here to address all your concerns. But this is a tiny comment box and not convenient for a lengthy discourse. So anybody interested in following this may go to my page for a bigger view.

Vitchie @
www.vitchie-bitchicism.blogspot.com